Define what’s business and what’s personal
It’s common for business owners—especially solopreneurs—to have business and personal money mixed together, from bank accounts to credit cards to loans.
Starting a business is easy, but that doesn’t mean it’s simple to set up the finance management. When your personal and business finances blend together, it can be frustrating and tiresome to track and measure progress.
Get your business finances in order
When your business finances are entangled with personal, it can feel like your business is less legitimate.
- Do you want to feel confident in how you manage your business?
- Do you want to cover your expenses and pay yourself a salary?
- Do you want to ensure your business documentation is completed?
The value you bring to your clients and customers is worth protecting. And the best way to do that is to know your numbers.
Build a budget that makes financial decisions easier
Every business has expenses. Without a budget, though, you can only guess at what you can afford to pay vendors and even yourself.
My Finance Breakthrough Program will set you and your business up for success with a plan for both your business finances and personal money. Most importantly, you’ll have the information you need to make short- and long-term plans with purpose and confidence.
Here’s what you get from the Finance Breakthrough Program:
- Set business and personal goals based on your budget
- Design a budget that meets your business and personal needs
- Know what you have, what you owe and make a plan to pay off your debts
- Assess your savings and plan to save even more
- Organize your finances to make it easy to manage
I’ll be with you every step of the way, supporting you in this journey to shift your relationship with money and finances.
Starts at $3,500
This is the difference you can experience working with me
Pamela was instrumental in helping me sort out my business and personal finances with a straightforward, easy to follow plan. Her guidance will ensure that my business has a safety financial net while still eliminating consumer debt. Thank you for sharing your experience in developing a wonderfully organized, financial plan.